Faith does not grow without effort. Desiring to grow in faith is a gift the Spirit places within us. Heartsong offers resources, referral, coaching and workshops that facilitate growth through interactive education on the disciplines of faith.
Disciplines are work but work is good. The work of God is faith in God. Launching out to know Him is exciting.
- seeking to serve God (HIS: Hands in Service);
- excited about knowing God more (Glimpsing God);
- desiring to improve their practice of the disciplines of faith (Soul Training in the Barn and Fit Faith Workshops);
- longing to find God in the details of our days (Joy in the Journey).
- seeking to improve communication and relationships with Jesus, Others & Self. (ABCs of LIFE)
- battling anxiety (Finding the Answer to Anxiety – *Pet-Assisted Learning)
- combating bullying (Finding the Answer to Bullying – *Pet-Assisted Learning)
Contact Heartsong to discuss your goals
and design a plan for reaching them!
Growing into the design God intends for us takes a lifetime. Along the way, God uses many tools to shape us. The stuff of life is never happenstance. It is evidence of God plans for us to help us know Him more.
Exploring our lives in depth–and honoring the lives that have shaped us provides us with amazing insights into the work God plans in our lives.